Outside Sales Rep A
Company: Rexel USA
Posted on: June 15, 2022
We are seeking an Outside Sales Representative to join our Rexel
team in Sacramento, CA:This schedule for this role will be Monday
to Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.This position could be in
Sacramento, Stockton or Modesto area as it is covering Northern
California Central Valley areas.Summary of Key
- Responsible for selling, marketing, promoting and demonstrating
- Increasing business by generating sales to new customers and by
selling additional products to existing customers.
- Prospects for new accounts within a specified geographical
- Pursues product applications utilizing personal knowledge,
internal specialists or other internal resources, vendor
representatives and other available sources.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships. - Learns and
evaluates customer operations to aid in identifying customer
objectives, requirements and preferences.
- Processes product quotations and provides continuous follow up
throughout the completion of the customer's purchasing cycle.
- Coordinates and directs employee teams to assist in large
customer projects and high tech automation issues.
- Gathers and reports to management information regarding the
company, competitors, pricing, products and current and future
market trends as well as assists management and vendors in
planning, tracking and implementing sales strategies and developing
- Achieves and maintains technical capabilities at required
levels, attends customer seminars, schools and special promotions
and participates in sales meetings, vendor seminars and training
schools to enhance and maintain personal and product
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Ability to exhibit a positive, friendly and helpful attitude
with customers and to be sensitive to their needs.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Able to work overtime as needed.Qualifications:
- High School diploma or Two-year technical degree or more
- Qualified applicants must be customer oriented and motivated
with excellent communication, organization and problem-solving
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and
- Strong leadership and organizational skills. -
- Excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills and ability
to drive decisions with influence. -
- Product and application knowledge essential.
- Experience with construction sales desired.
- Equivalent experience in the industry with a strong sales
background will be given serious consideration.*CB
Keywords: Rexel USA, Stockton , Outside Sales Rep A, Sales , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!