Full Time Automotive Customer Service Rep.
Company: Mataga Cadillac Buick GMC
Posted on: November 20, 2022
We are currently looking to hire a full time customer service
representative for our busy Service Department. -SUMMARY. Receives
payment for -service -and parts transactions and plays a key role
in maintaining or creating customer satisfaction.Job
- Take in payments for products and services provided. Review and
approve all check and credit card payments. Return change and
receipt to customer.
- Keep customer service records and logs.
- Originate and maintain all relevant paperwork.
- Scan Documents for safe record keeping.
- Work with bookkeeper or other administrative assistants to
facilitate as needed.
- Maintain all files and logs in a logical organization and
process all paperwork.
- Diligently review all charges to verify their accuracy and
ascertain the correctness of addition on all service receipts and
orders prior to accepting cash.
- Acknowledge external and internal customers immediately and in
a friendly and courteous manner.
- Expedite service at the cash register with promptness and
- Display courtesy and promptness in handling all
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's Values in
all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendorsSchedule:
Full Time 8-5 Monday - -FridayExperience: Cash Handling 1 year
preferred, but we are willing to train the right person.Salary:
openJob type: Part timeWork Needed: Saturdays
Keywords: Mataga Cadillac Buick GMC, Stockton , Full Time Automotive Customer Service Rep., Sales , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!