Posted on: January 18, 2023
Job DescriptionDescription:Serves customers in a fast,
efficient, courteous manner. Keeps the store clean, well-stocked,
faced and shoppable. Works as a team and supports store management
in reaching the store goals. Represents Axis-MSO in a professional
manner in all dealings with employees, vendors and
customers.Requirements:Major Job Tasks
- Accurately operates cash register and monitors gas console.
Follows all cash handling procedures involving cash, credit cards,
checks, lottery, and drops. Properly and accurately accounts for
all sales transactions. Maintains accurate inventory through
- Keeps store clean, always stocked and in first class condition.
Maintains high cleaning standards including parking lot, restrooms,
stockroom, and equipment. Cleans all spills to remove safety
- Acknowledges all customers and provides the highest level of
customer service including greeting, suggestive selling, and thanks
while maintaining a high degree of professionalism and encouraging
customers to return. Assists customers in locating items in the
- Complies with suggestive selling program. Builds displays to
promote customer awareness of sale items and generate additional
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.Knowledge,
Skills, and Abilities
- Mathematical skill to count, add, subtract, copy, and record
- Skill in operating various machines typical in the retail
setting, such as cash register, credit card machine, and gas pump
- Written communication skill to fill out routine forms and
- Oral communication skill to give, receive, or exchange
information with co-workers, customers, and vendors in a courteous
and professional manner.
- Interpersonal communication skill to work effectively with
others in order to coordinate activities and complete assigned
- Ability to read and understand written instructions, memos, and
- Ability to follow specific, step-by-step instructions, standard
procedures, and operating guidelines.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed oral and written instructions.
- Ability to concentrate on the task being done despite
distractions from others.
- Ability to identify routine problems and situations that
require a decision.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer serviceby
Keywords: Axis-mso, Stockton , Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!